Monday, March 01, 2010

Weird nut speaking

I actually don't enjoy being a simple person.

Everything's going on quite smoothly these days, I miss having something to worry or think about all day, because having problems give you new insights. It makes you feel like you're growing.

Feel so stagnant right now, I'm living each day with joy and laughter but nothing gained at the end of the day. There isn't a day which feels particularly significant, each passing day is just something you accept and not remember forever. How weird am I?

Just read this blog. I sound like some secondary school kid.


But then again, it isn't that bad to be like one, at least I can try to channel all my energy to my work. I wish I had the power to make people feel better whenever they're sad/irritated/confused/stressed, and a better way with words. Even though I just said all those, its still a nice feeling to be stable for awhile.

When you've got all those, you'll feel like sharing that joy :)

My brother was right, you won't be able to help others untill you're able to first help yourself. I hope my smile won't ever fade away!

No comments: